The Head Teachers residence was built in 1886 and may principals resided there over the years with Mr Mauch and his family being the last to live there. It was demolished in 1971. The Dental Training Clinic was then built and operated until decommissioned in 2015. In 2020, the site was officially returned to the school and there are plans and actions underway to refurbish the building for school uses. These uses will probably include a resource centre, library, classrooms, and administration offices.